Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This Rig is Flat!

The tires on the Piston Rig can officially be called flat! The Pistons have absolutely looked out of sorts these last couple of games. In Boston on the second half of a back to back I can kind of understand; but home for the previously winless on the road T-Pups! Are you kidding me! I wish I was. The Pistons offense has looked woeful. Everyone is standing around and waiting for something to happen; newsflash, nothing is happening! Richard Hamilton looks to be completely out of sorts. It's obvious that the AI trade has really affected his game adversely. Chauncey always knew where to deliver the ball to Rip, coming off screens and back cuts. That is just not happening now. Every time Rip gets the ball, he is having to create his own offense, this is not his forte. I'm hoping that all of this is just side effects from the trade and that they will work through all of it very soon. I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later as I will be attending the game Wednesday night against New York. I'll be sitting court side during warm ups courtesy of some special arrangements. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post as well as a first hand review from a Piston win! Go Pistons!

No comments: