Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pistons Rope and Tie Up the Cavs!

This game was definitely fun to watch. The Pistons were ready from the opening tip and didn't let up the entire night. Their defensive was especially impressive. I was worried a little bit that Cleveland would come out of the half with a vengeance. Chauncey put those fears to rest quickly as he scored 7 straight on Damon Jones (self-proclaimed best dressed player in the NBA). Needless to say, he can't play defense.

Another thing I've noticed about Cleveland is they have not played as well since the trade. Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling sorry for them. It's nice to see other teams try so desperately to keep up with the Pistons and not be able to make the right deals. It just makes me appreciate the job Joe Dumars has done that much more.

No comments: