Friday, January 2, 2009

Tonight's the Nite!

Tonight I will get a chance to have the Pistons experience of a lifetime. If you recall a few weeks back, I wrote about a contest being put on by Natalie over at Need4Sheed and the Detroit Pistons. The contest winner would have a chance to enjoy the Pistons experience of a lifetime. Well, low and behold, I was chosen as one of the winners! I will be arriving to the game this evening against the Kings at 5pm. I'll get a chance to tour all of the Pistons facilities including the locker rooms. I'll get to sit on the bench while the players take warmups. I get to sit in a suite at the Palace to enjoy the game accompanied by the championship trophies. I'm sure this experience will be more than I could possibly imagine at this time. I'll be bringing by camera and taking TONS of pictures. I'll be sure to post some of them to hopefully share and convey some of the excitement that the night is sure to bring. My thanks go out to Natalie and the Pistons organization for such an awesome opportunity.
Oh yeah, tonite's game is against Sacramento at 8pm and will be broadcast on FSN Detroit. As always, Go Pistons!

Also, make sure to head over to the need4sheed website as they are having another amazing contest with the winner receiving an autographed Rasheed Wallace Jersey!

No comments: